They are designed for repair and protection against mechanical wear and sliding abrasion.
Wearing Compounds Typical Applications : Air Ducts, Pumps, Impellers, Fan Blades, Propellers, Cyclones, etc.
Wearing Compounds Feature: Available in trowelable, brushable and sprayable formulations with special fillers for tough conditions, Loctite Wearing Compounds stand up to every corrosion, abrasion, and wear problem you can encounter, and are ideal for all those large-scale repairs that have to last.
Wearing Compounds Advantages: With extremely hard fillers, Loctite Wearing Compounds have excellent wear resistance and superior adhesion. Their key advantage is their capability to create a sacrificial and renewable working surface, protecting the structural integrity of the original substrate.
Benefits of Wearing Compound
- Restore worn surfaces and extend part life
- Save cost by avoiding part replacement
- Reduce spare part inventories
- Excellent corrosion protection of parts
- Good chemical resistance for effective protection of assemblies
Show related products
- Nordbak® Brushable Ceramic White
- Nordbak® Brushable Ceramic Grey
- Nordbak® High Temp. Brushable Ceramic
- Nordbak® Pneu Wear
- Loctite 7255 Sprayable Ceramic A & B 900mls 2:1
- Nordbak® High Impact Wearing Compound
- Nordbak® Wearing Compound
- Nordbak® Fast Cure Wearing Compound
- Loctite Deep Pour Grout 22.7kg
- Fixmaster® Floor Fill
- Fixmaster® Magna Crete