|Browse Products||Contact Us|
NEW & ENHANCED: Loctite® 638, Loctite® 648 & Loctite® 680 Retainers
In anticipation of tomorrow’s industry requirements, we’ve made these proven products even better. Our customers will benefit from:
- Formulations that cut through oil, have temperature resistance up to 180°C, and will cure on inactive metal surfaces without a primer.
- Increased strength & reliability
- Lower costs compared to mechanical assembly techniques
- Prevention of fretting, oxidation & corrosion
- Consistent and predictable disassembly
Loctite® 680 Retaining Compound Customer Information
Loctite® 648 Retaining Compound Customer Information
Loctite® 638 Retaining Compound Customer Information
Loctite® 680 Retaining Compound TDS
Loctite® 648 Retaining Compound TDS
- Retaining: applications where cylindrical parts, bearings or bushes need to be secured into housings or onto shafts, for example: holding gears and sprockets onto gearbox shafts or rotors on electric motor shafts.
- Target industries include manufacturing as well as maintenance of equipment and machines like vehicles, motors, propellers, fans, cranes etc.