Medical Adhesive & Solutions for Medical Consumables
Disposable medical device validation has become more challenging than ever before with numerous new materials, more rigorous post-processes with smaller and higher performing components. Solutions can range from hearing aid adhesives to other medical adhesives used in catheter assembly, hypodermic supplies, endoscopes, sutures and surgical instruments.
As your globally operating partner, Henkel is ready to assist you in the many aspects that are important to the design and manufacture of disposable devices. Let us serve as an extension of your design and engineering team and you’ll get to market with more confidence than ever before.
Henkel Key Features/Benefits:
- A comprehensive line of adhesives & equipment means one source for all assembly needs
- ISO 10993 Biocompatibility Testing / Pre-screened adhesives
- World-wide products and support – so regardless of where you’re located, you can be assured of having a global partner
- Extensive technical support network increases your confidence in a trusted partner and minimizes your risk
- Rapid fixtures & cures will increase throughput (production rates)
- Fluorescent products facilitate on-line adhesive presence verification
- Substrate bonding versatility means you’ll have minimal inventory of various assembly components
- High strength bonds improve quality & confidence
- Fill large gaps, eliminating costly precision machining of components
- Adhesives provide sterilization and disinfectant resistant joints