Henkel’s LOCTITE Lubricants offer protections for industrial plants and equipment.
- To protect against friction and wear
- To protect against corrosion by displacing moisture
- To protect leaving a continuous coating on the part
Key Benefits of using LOCTITE Lubricants
- Improved high temperature performance
- Higher lubricity
- Provides lubrication in extreme environments
- Superior water-washout properties
- Higher purity
- Protects against rust, corrosion, seizing and galling
When choosing a lubricant, it is important to consider the intended application as well as the environmental conditions to which the assembly will be exposed. Environmental conditions are critical to the successful selection of the right lubricant product. Factors including high temperature, harsh chemicals and contaminants may have an adverse effect on the expected lubricant performance.
LOCTITE ML-11 Multi-purpose Maintain Lube
LOCTITE ML-11 is a light, semi-drying oil type spray suitable for many applications including vehicle parts, slide rail, tools and industrial machinery. Learn more...