Loctite® Instant Adhesives
> Download Loctite® Instant Adhesives Product Selector Chart
Why use Loctite® Instant Adhesives?
Cure very quickly when confined between surfaces
Surface humidity on the substrates triggers the cure reaction, which moves from the substrate surfaces towards the middle of the adhesive joint. Cyanoacrylates are chosen for bonding small parts to achieve extremely fast fixturing.
Extremely versatile and easy to use
They are one-component products(eliminating mixing issues), they cure at room temperature without the need for heat or light energy, and they yield very high bond strengths to plastics, metals, rubbers, wood and many other substrates.
With global technical expertise, providing customized solutions to fulfill your specific requirements
From design and product development to the final manufacturing process, Henkel adhesive specialists provide you with a wealth of expertise to meet your instant bonding challenges. Our approach is one of flexibility, allowing us to draw on our global technical expertise to provide a solution to support your specific goals. When you choose Loctite® Instant Adhesives, you get a partner in Henkel who will provide you with the technical support and instant solutions you need.
Advantages of Loctite® Instant Adhesives
- Clean and easy to apply
- Very fast positioning and fixturing of parts
- Joining a wide variety of dissimilar materials
- Excellent adhesion on a wide range of substrates, especially plastics and rubbers. Special formulations are available for bonding metals or porous substrates. Primer Loctite® 770 offers improve adhesion on difficult-to-bond materials such as PP, PE, POM, PTFE, or silicone
- High strength on very small bond faces
- Free of solvents
- Do not require complex part geometries, e.g.snap-fits
|Upgraded Products||Applications||Process Solutions|
New LOCTITE Structural Hybrid Adhesive technology from Henkel!
Henkel’s innovative hybrid technology delivers the strength of a structural adhesive with the speed of an instant adhesive.
Loctite ® 480™ Prism ® Low viscosity, black, rubber toughened, one part, room temperature cure, instant adhesive designed for bonding metal, rubber and selected plastics. Excellent peel, impact and sheer strength. NSF-61 approved.
►view more about Loctite 480