Henkel is a leader in the development of adhesives, sealants, and surface treatments for automotive exterior components.
Our products are designed to deliver a more durable, attractive vehicle while providing greater manufacturing efficiency. Our products add integrity to the ornamentation, lighting, weatherstrip profiles, sunroofs, door modules, hardware, wheels, fascia, grilles, spoilers, moldings and structural plastic components spanning the entire body, chassis, exterior of a vehicle.
Whether you require a metal treatment or have a need to clean plastics prior to paint – Henkel has you covered.
Metalworking coolants and lubricants:
Designed to reduce overall manufacturing costs and permit the production of quality parts, time and time again.
Advanced metal and plastic bonding adhesives and sealants:
Withstand the demands placed upon today’s vehicles.
Typical application for Automotive Exterior:
Henkel’ s innovative solutions also include a complete line of sealants, pretreatments, lubricants, coatings and adhesives for exterior accessories, including:
- Automotive adhesives for critical bonding applications on weathers trips, fascias, grilles, spoilers, moldings, headlamp, fog light and tail light lenses.
- Metal forming lubricants for body panel stamping, including sunroofs.
- Technologies for parts and foams that add structural reinforcement and reliability
- Cleaning systems for superior cleaning and adhesion on plastic substrates before painting
Benefits of Henkel's Automotive Solution
- Environmental Sustainability
- Improved Operating Efficiency
- Cost effectiveness
- Global Capabilities
- Quality Assured
View Exterior Products